Senior Director-Relationship Manager V
As the Senior Director for Mid-Corporate in the Midwest region, you will be the most senior level business developer and relationship manager for our Mid-Corporate clients. In this position, you will be responsible for developing, marketing and administering loans & deposits as well as cross-selling related banking services. The position is part of a nationwide platform and travel is required.
The Midwest region covers 11 different states: Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Missouri, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Supervises support employees and leads less experienced loan officers.
- Provides significant input into the overall goals, objectives, budgets, and manages performance against goals.
- Partners with department leadership or executive leadership to set and execute strategy.
- Plans, develops and pursues an active customer call program to attract new banking relationships.
- Assists other relationship managers in their efforts to obtain new business and retain existing relationships for the bank.
- Develops and maintains the Banks relationships with contacts, customers and sponsors to maintain and expand business.
- Makes regular calls on potential clients to generate high quality new loan, deposit, and fee business to achieve or exceed specific production goals.
- Plans portfolio growth through the development of a business plan in alignment with departmental budget and consistent with overall Bank asset/liability management objectives.
- Meets with customers through personal calling efforts, referrals and other contacts to discuss business needs and recommend ways in which the bank can serve their needs.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of competitors’ products and pricing in the market served.
- Responsible for the proper pre-qualification, structuring, pricing, and exception-free closing.
- Analyzes requests and associated financial data to determine if the loan meets acceptable risk standards.
- Works with borrowing customers to procure updated financial information on an ongoing basis.
- Works with the Underwriting unit in developing analytical work-ups on credits.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- A Masters in Business Administration
- At least 10 years of loan origination experience in mid-corporate commercial banking
Job ID R48523