Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Not Specified years
Posted 167 days ago
The Senior Director will be responsible for leading a team focused on the financial analysis of a portfolio of reinsurance companies. Will manage the end to end process to ensure that quality, timeliness and compliance standards are consistently met or exceeded. This position will provide leadership and direction to the group of analysts , as well as a clear vision and operational plan to deliver organizational objectives. Build and maintain industry and local market intelligence by establishing and developing relationships with external stakeholders including brokers, consultants and rated companies.
* Bachelor degree
* Relevant professional qualifications are required (e.g. MSc, MA, MBA, CFA, CPA, Actuarial, FRM, CPCU, CLU)
* Experience leading and supervising high performing teams
* Proven leadership and mentoring skills
* Strong technical knowledge in financial analysis of insurance/reinsurance companies
* Strong analytical skills, knowledge of financial markets and economic/industry trends.
* Experience making presentations at major industry conferences, seminars and other relevant events