OverviewCriteo, the global leader in performance marketing, has a unique and incredibly exciting opportunity for a seasoned finance leader to join its Americas regional leadership team.
Reporting to the VP Field Finance, based in Paris, the Senior Director, Regional Finance, Americas will be responsible for delivering Criteo’s Americas growth plan in partnership with the organisation’s regional business leaders. Working closely with the Americas Executive Managing Director, they will oversee all aspects of financial analysis and accounting, and lead an experienced finance team in supporting the Criteo business across North America and Latin America. Experience of having led both FP&A and financial controlling functions is essential.
With a depth of experience in the Americas markets, we are looking for a dynamic and collaborative finance business partner who is confident working with sales teams and operating in a high growth international business. The successful candidate will bring experience from working in a listed company and ideally from an emerging or established technology company, within advertising technology, retail, or online ecommerce space (preferred). Based in New York, NY, this role will require regular travel across the region and to Criteo HQ in Paris, France. What will you be doing?
- Partner with Executive Managing Director to maximize Criteo potential within the region
- Lead the financial planning & analysis cycle within the region in strong collaboration with the corporate FP&A team
- Provide leadership direction and development to a team of 10+ FP&A professionals
- Act as the steward within the Americas region, securing the highest level of compliance at all time
- Collaborate with & rely on Shared Service Center to secure reliable execution of transactions (billing, cash collection, AP, GL) within region. Be accountable for “One Team” spirit and for internal customer satisfaction
- Manage accounting providers and tax/accounting advisors at regional level
- Own DSO and client credit risk within the region
- Represent Criteo Finance organization externally within the region
- Support M&A activities within the Americas region
What do we NEED?
- Bachelor’s Degree, with Master’s Degree or CFA qualification highly preferred
- Minimum 15 years of strong financialexperience, with a minimum 7 years in the Americas markets or globally
- Demonstrable experience managing both FP&A and financial controlling functions
- Strong leadership experience and people development skills. Track record in building and developing successful teams, knowing how to inspire them to see the big picture and work together to achieve success
- Possesses teamwork mentality, and communication and management skills needed for success in a rapidly growing, matrixed, and changing organization
- Strong commercial experience and sense, with excellence in negotiating and structuring advertiser and agency deals
- Exceptional relationship builder with employees, leaders, customers, and partners
- Capacity to thrive in a start-up like atmosphere, inside a strong, globally established business