We are involved in complex, global and high-profile litigation, arbitration and investigations combining end-to-end risk advisory, investigative and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
What You'll Do
- Research and analyze project documents, construction cost data and accounts to identify and quantify claims for additional costs and damages
- Perform detailed cost analyses related to prolongation, disruption, acceleration, delay mitigation, lost productivity, overheads, and loss of profit
- Prepare high quality and substantiated construction claim reports and expert witness reports
- Review and analyze claims submitted by opposing experts or consultants
- Assist owners or contractors with the commercial management of large projects to ensure contract compliance, implementation of cost monitoring systems, and project controls
How You'll Grow