Description: This position manages projects and programs to achieve an effective and reliable infrastructure to meet the goals and objectives of hospital and health plan quality oversight. Accountable for managing all phases of improvement projects including design, prioritization, staffing, development, implementation, analysis, metrics, and reporting. Prepares reports on appropriate oversight areas including patterns, trends, and organizational risk. Coordinates and delivers education, training, and communication programs. Develops program-wide templates for appropriate policies and procedures and ensures implementation for consistent programs and infrastructures across the enterprise. Functions as an expert authority to all entities in regions. At the highest level of the job family, shares in accountability of outcomes and performance for all regions and the enterprise in oversight areas.
- Supports the VP in management of QRM and represents VP in his/her absence.
- Develops and establishes the strategic direction and plan for multiple business units within area of accountability.
- Directly shares accountability for the outcomes and performance of PO and regions in identified areas [HP oversight, Hospital oversight, and Health Care analytics] through annual goal setting process.
- Develops, manages, and monitors high quality execution of the business unit(s)'s operating plan in concert with DCSQ overall strategic goals.
- Responds to internal and external customer inquiries and successfully resolve issues.
- Represents KP at national venues internal and external to KP.
- Identifies and leads strategic initiatives in and across regions for areas of targeted quality improvement, quality outcome performance, and quality oversight [HP and hospital] that are aligned with the organization's national quality goals with program-wide impact.
- Represents KFHP/H externally to key accrediting bodies and regulators to influence policy and to further the KP National Quality Agenda.
- Minimum five (5) years of management experience.
- Minimum ten (10) years of related experience.
- Master's degree required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Requires expert knowledge of own area of functional responsibility and advanced knowledge of multiple related functions.
- Expert knowledge and wide-ranging expertise of policies, practices, and systems.
- In depth knowledge with demonstrated success in change management and implementation of programs across disciplines and geographical locations.
- Demonstrated success in promoting and influencing senior leadership strategy and decisions.
- Ability to succinctly analyze and communicate strategies and to develop recommendations of action when clear evidence-based best path is unclear.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Job Number: 632876