What will you do?
- Work directly with VP of Network Development, SVP Sales, Chief Revenue Officer to design and develop Remedy's strategic approach for Provider recruitment in private payer bundle payment programs and Episode Based Insurance Product network development
- Oversee Provider recruitment for private payer bundle payment programs and Episode Based Insurance Product sales
- Work directly with Payer clients to develop contracting strategy and have responsibility for providing regularly scheduled updates to clients on progress.
- Establish, maintain and leverage relationships with payer and provider organizations
- Facilitate and lead meetings through the Provider recruitment process
- Ensure deliverables are provided in a timely manner
- Initiate and manage contract negations (i.e. LOI, BAA, Term Sheet, Participant Agreement)
- Track and enter all relevant prospect and meeting information into prospect tracking mechanism (CRM or like mechanism)
- Demonstrate and maintain a deep proficiency and expert knowledge level of all existing and new capabilities
- Expand on existing Signify Health relationships in the industry to ensure existing efforts are coordinated
- Provide input for workflow enhancement and new process development
- Communicate issues, concerns and problems in a solution oriented manner
- Provide intelligence to the organization on competitive activity
- Provide management with timely reporting as required and requested
Are you right for this job?
We are looking for someone with:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of related experience
- 10+ years of network contracting experience for payers or large provider organizations. Expertise in value-based contracting is preferred.
- Expertise in provider contracting methodologies and payer roles, responsibilities and challenges. An understanding of health care financing, access issues, delivery systems, quality controls, and related healthcare legislation.
- Knowledge of Alternative Payment Models (APM’s) is required
- Ability to effectively diagnose potential barriers and propose resolutions that have measurable and positive business impact; ability to think critically
- Ability to work collaboratively with Payer clients to define network strategy, create milestones and measures of success, and communicate progress on a regular basis.
- Management experience leading teams remotely located is required.
- Proven ability to manage several large-scale projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with colleagues, other departments, and customers
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment and remain appropriately detail-oriented
- Ability to travel 75%