What we're looking for
SurveyMonkey is seeking a Senior Director, Professional Services to provide the strategic vision and lead service delivery for our growing Professional Services organization. Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, you will develop strategies and operations to deliver best-in-class consulting and education services for our customers. You will not only be a strategic, innovative thinker, but someone who has proven they can execute year after year. It is essential that you have a strong affinity for client service and consulting. While this team is currently in existence, you will oversee rapid expansion of this team, and its capabilities, in alignment with SurveyMonkey's overall growth plan.
- Establish and implement the SurveyMonkey professional services Vision, and Key Performance Objectives
- Build a culture of innovation, teamwork and success
- Create service offerings aligned to enterprise and commercial market segments, including value positioning, scope of services, collateral and pricing.
- Partner with SurveyMonkey sales peers to enhance our ability to deliver the engagement outcomes that position SurveyMonkey for success with customers
- Lead delivery of consulting, and education services to our customers, overseeing resource management, project delivery and operational success metrics.
- Be accountable for services financial goals and metrics, including bookings, revenue, gross margin and utilization.
- Grow and nurture staff, providing clear feedback and managing staff advancement using a clear process for performance review and evaluation as well as career progression
- Own operational metrics, such as revenue, margin, customer satisfaction, value of services, and completion of projects.
- Build and scale global service operations (i.e., people, process, systems and tools) to deliver a best-in-class customer experience while building an effective and efficient delivery methodologies
- Act as an evangelist for services, assisting sales with selling and serving as an executive sponsor for our strategic customers
- Develop and manage the partner strategy and ecosystem to maintain a global network of certified partners that deliver with consistent quality
- 10+ years of experience managing, leading and delivering professional services
- Proven experience building and leading a team of 25+ people
- 3+ years experience with a subscription-based business model, delivering on-premises and SaaS solutions
- Experience managing technical, cross-functional professional services teams (e.g., consulting, implementation, trainers, project managers) and delivery partners
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling a professional services business with accountability for financial targets