As Senior Director of Product Marketing, you will own the go-to-market (GTM) growth strategy and execution for Zenoti’s product offerings. You will create compelling value propositions, product positioning and messaging to our global customer base. You will work closely with key executives in sales, marketing, product management and support teams to roll out new product offerings by creating high-impact campaigns. You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, be able to multitask, and thrive in an environment that rewards high-quality work. This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
What will I be doing?
- Collaborate with company executives, product management, sales, support, and marketing teams on GTM priorities, strategy, and execution
- Partner with key stakeholders to properly position the Zenoti value proposition and competitive differentiation
- Be a strong partner in leading GTM strategy - understanding trends and customer needs, identify new target markets for Zenoti - and building differentiated product strategies
- You will both manage product marketing creative team as well as create product marketing content, while prioritizing work to drive customer acquisition
- Partner with the Customer Success team to drive adoption through supporting materials and campaigns
- Drive the overall GTM activities around new product releases and launches
- Be a master of leveraging data to assess market viability and develop GTM strategy for different product offerings
What skills do I need?
- You have a demonstrated track record of creating & delivering compelling content and breakthrough product marketing programs (with fantastic portfolio)
- You have a history of delivering results in high growth, innovative and fast paced environments
- You are Fluent in Salesforce, analytics software (ex: Tableau, Google Analytics), and project management software
- You have a solid understanding of Zenoti applications, cloud-based enterprise and SaaS applications
- You have a process-driven approach and the ability to lead internal alignment strategies amidst dynamic growth, ambiguity and change
- You have a strong executive presence and customer-facing skills, as well as the ability to manage a creative team and overall product marketing function
- You are equally comfortable with strategic thinking and detailed, creative execution
- You are a leader and mentor, you can collaborate and manage a team as well as multiple projects. Experience leading cross-functional, global teams
- You’re metrics-driven and focused on ROI. You can develop KPIs, dashboards and benchmark reports to measure success and advocate for effective product marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
- 7+ years relevant product marketing experience in B2B technology, SaaS or enterprise software, and go-to-market planning
- Experience building and managing teams of product marketers
- Experience seeing company through late-stage startup growth cycle