We are looking for an enterprising and dynamic product leader to join our product management team. In this role as Senior Director, Product Management, you will be responsible for the product vision and strategy of our learning product with relentless focus on solving the most critical business problems of our customers and their end users.
- Develop overall product strategy based on customer requirements and competitive analysis that aligns with the overall strategy of the SumTotal HCM cloud solutions.
- Develop product road map by collaborating with engineering, marketing, sales and other stake holders that addresses pressing customer requirements and paves way for futuristic products.
- Lead the complete product development life cycle in an agile environment from developing use cases to product delivery working in close collaboration of the engineering function.
- Enable internal field sales and support organizations for new releases or product launches through content development and training
- Plan and execute product announcements, and help coordinate βeta testing of our products
- Help build, coordinate, and maintain relationships with key customers.
- Drive internal and external adoption of our products.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field. MBA preferred
- Significant product management experience - Minimum of 10 years combined experience in product management, or product development with 5 years in product management.
- Experience and knowledge of cloud platform technologies in general with specific focus on open source management tools, machine learning and mobile technologies is highly desired.
- Experience in enterprise HCM product capabilities is preferred.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills - Should be comfortable presenting to C-level executives, research analysts, as well as speaking at major conferences
- Willing to travel as and when required.