Consider how important your phone is – mobile devices are becoming increasingly critical for employees to be productive. This has left companies struggling to keep those devices secure while enabling access to corporate information and preserving employee privacy with a positive user experience. More and more companies are now turning to Enterprise Mobility Management software to assist them with that priority. MobileIron is a leader in the space and is the leading standalone EMM vendor in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant.
We are looking for a veteran product leader for our platform products group, which is comprised of a SaaS business solution as well as an on-premise solution.
What you’ll be doing…
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage a team of product managers responsible for
- Building a world-class SaaS service with millions of monthly active endpoints
- Delivering a robust, secure, on-premise solution to secure enterprise
- Work with cross-organizational stake holders to make sure the right solution is delivered at the right time; our roadmap takes into account revenue, strategy and market impact, and you will be monitoring all of those and much more
- Monitor and optimize business growth according to indicators such as ROI, revenue, and customer value proposition
- Be the technical liaison between engineering (what can be implemented) and the customer (what the business needs to succeed)
- Evangelize and pitch solutions internally and externally in formal and informal settings
- Be an authoritative voice on security, large enterprise needs and modern software practices.
Who you are...
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills to ensure success:
- You are a business leader, a product owner, who makes decisions based facts
- You validate assumptions, are data driven, and adapt rapidly
- Achieved success developing and scaling a software platform to support high demand, high availability, highly complex and massive scalability; a system thinker
- You must demonstrate a track record of creating world-class enterprise software products and experience with the Agile development methodology
- You will roll up your sleeves and drive cross functional alignment, execution, and results
- Solid communicator, a great listener valuing input from all stakeholders
- You have 10+ years of product management experience with business accountability
- The right product management leader will have a technical degree, and will have spent a portion of their career in a software development role early in their career