- Set product strategy for the NICE Actimize portfolio of Fraud and Authentication solutions
- Work closely with product managers, product owners and R&D to drive the continued development of new and existing solutions
- Collaborate with product marketing to define go-to-market strategy
- Provide subject matter support to marketing and sales efforts
- Represent NICE Actimize at industry events, analyst briefings, and senior level client discussions
- Candidate must have a Bachelors degree, MBA preferred.
- Must have knowledge of Financial Markets business
- Domain knowledge in Fraud, Authentication or Cybercrime is a plus
- At least 5 years prior experience working in a product management or product marketing leadership role with a global responsibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have the ability to consult and advise senior-level executives on strategy
- Ability to lead a fast growing business both directly and in collaboration with cross-disciplinary teams
- Candidates must possess the ability to think creatively, propose ideas and contribute to working groups.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to travel approximately 35% of the time.