Senior Director Product and Business Development
What will I be doing?
The Senior Director Product & Business Development is responsible for managing and executing the incubation and development process for new product forms (from ideation to market readiness) and the conceptualization and business case formulation for new revenue streams, ancillary businesses or other opportunistic projects and initiatives.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Ideates and conceptualizes new product opportunities.
- Incubates, matures and validates new potential product constructs and business opportunities.
- Builds business plans and financial models to support the development of new products, ancillary revenue streams or lines of business.
- Collaborates with other functions in the preparation of Change Management and go-to-market plans.
- Collaborates with consultants and other third parties retained by Hilton Grand Vacations.
- Manages numerous projects and work closely with others within Hilton Grand Vacations to ensure alignment, coordination and efficiency.
- Provides reporting and tracking.
- Accountable for increasing the level of transparency within the project execution process, specifically related to cost, timing, change management, and portfoliorisk.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience in a director level role within Corporate Finance, Project Finance, Product Development, Business Development or other related field.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years experience effectively communicating and collaborating with senior management level positions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think linear, logical and strategically.
- Sound business acumen, intuition and problem solving skills
- Strong executive presence, high and positive energy
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Masters Degree
- Experience in Travel or Timeshare industry
- High proficiency in Excel
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
At Hilton Grand Vacations, the foundation of our culture is about putting people first, beginning with our customer. By allowing the power of our customers to inspire the best in us, we empower our Team Members to become proud owners of accountability, we solidify our leadership position in the industry, and we help our customers get the most out of their vacation ownership journey through the world-class properties and unparalleled experiences we offer them.
Through inspired ownership, continual evolution, and a commitment to uphold the highest standards, our Team Members feel proud, our customers feel valued, and every encounter feels simply grand. And that comes with grand opportunities for growth.
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE:HGV) is recognized as a leading global timeshare company. With headquarters in Orlando, Fla., Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations. The Company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club? and The Hilton Club?, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel and reservation services for more than 285,000 Club Members. , visit and .