OMNIA Partners is currently seeking a Senior Director, Pricing & Analytics. The person in this role will own the challenge of transforming existing reporting and analytics assets to significantly impact OMNIA Partners’ use of data and analytics as a driver of revenue growth and competitive advantage. The Senior Director, Pricing & Analytics will oversee the Reporting and Pricing Analytics teams and be responsible for delivering clear, actionable, and reliable reporting and analytics to drive business growth.
This dynamic leader will lead the innovation for how OMNIA Partners derives, presents, and uses data insights to drive business decisions and actions. The ideal Senior Director, Pricing & Analytics candidate is an accomplished, strategic leader who has demonstrated success in managing teams to develop and produce data visualization, building and managing KPIs, applying analytical models to large data sets, and in elevating the importance and effectiveness of data insights in decision making and daily business activities. The position requires a unique personality with both an analytical and sales-oriented mindset who deeply understands how to lead and develop teams toward success in overcoming the real-world challenges presented by imperfect data and delivering presentations and reports that simplify complex information and processes.
Qualifications and Characteristics for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience; 5+ years of management and leadership experience in reporting and analytics, specifically in connecting business strategy to processes for data management, pricing, analytics, data science, business intelligence, and/or reporting
- Expert in working with large complex data sets and data visualization tools; strong ability to draw simplicity from complexity and bring structure to ambiguity when working with data
- Demonstrated successful track record in leading teams to mine information to define critical, relevant business questions and use analytics tools to create an actionable, concise story for stakeholders
- Experience in redesigning processes, and driving and managing change, to scale analytics team performance well beyond current production levels
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and work with all levels in the organization.
- Experience with Excel, Tableau, Salesforce, or other data visualization tools required; familiarity with SQL, R, or Python preferred
- Cooperative purchasing in Government or Private Sector is a plus
- Experience in office products and/or MRO is a plus
Summary of Responsibilities
- Define goals for, and direct the development of, data assets and advanced analytics that significantly impact revenue and profitability, including defining and testing fundamental hypotheses about how revenue growth is achieved and working to develop usable growth models based on these hypotheses.
- Leading the Reporting and Analytics team with its Director to refine existing KPIs and lead the enterprise data strategy to ensure our data collection, storage, and reporting and analysis solutions are coordinated, integrated, and perform to the highest standards and expectations. Work across OMNIA Partners to define what metrics, reports, dashboards, and analysis are needed to drive growth and ensure team members produce accurate, consistent, timely, easy-to-use, and relevant products.
- Leading the Pricing Analytics team with its Director to restructure and refine existing processes for conducting contract price analyses to achieve greater scale, efficiency and impact through people and technology.
- Consult and collaborate on the overarching enterprise data governance strategy.
- Consult and collaborate on enterprise level sales and revenue forecasting; own and produce business unit/territory level sales and revenue forecasting and reporting.
- Communicate and present data-related matters to top-level executives and customers.
- Partner with senior leaders within functional areas and business units to understand their business objectives.
- Serve as a change agent within the organization, building an analytics-driven culture that fosters data-driven decision making.
- Coach and mentor staff, determine appropriate staffing levels, ensure employee development, maintain a positive employee relations environment, and develop analytical best practices that propagate throughout the organization
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives