Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to takerisks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.The Sr. Director ofPortfolio Search will shape, lead + deliver the Talent Sourcing + Acquisition Strategy and practices for our critical + complex roles globally. Inpartnership with their team, they will actively consult with business + Talent Acquisition leaders to deliver the right talent, at the right time and in an efficient way.Critical + Complex Roles.This role leads external search in support of securing the right talent for our critical + complex roles throughout Gap Inc. This requires a high level of engagement with senior leaders and has direct responsibility for ensuring the right acquisition strategies are in place to deliver against our critical + complex roles. They will shape the strategy and establish the operating practices, tools and capabilities to scale with the business need.Leadership + Personal Attributes.Builds + leads a global, diverse high-performing team who embody our values and behaviors. Motivated to teach + build individual + organizational capability in sourcing and candidate development, and activelyshares this knowledge for the benefit of the Talent Acquisition Community. Ability to scale strategies + execution in a dynamic business environment; generally, sees opportunities vs road blocks; strong written + verbal communication skills. Leverages data and innovation to drive results.Qualifications.
- 15+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- 5+ years of building, developing + leading teams engaged in talent acquisition for senior + complex roles
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced sourcing, exceptionally strong networking skills, candidate research and cold callingexperience
- Strategic Planning: strong strategic thinking skills + experience building strategic plans
- Curiosity: seeks a broad base of information and insight in order to grow + remain current on what’s shaping culture
- Business Acumen: a student of the business and ensures Talent strategies + plans are focused on driving necessary business outcomes
- Results: proven track record of delivering results individually + through a team
- Collaboration & Influencing: builds + fosters product working relationships across the organization and constantly looks for ways to import and export best practices
- Ability to travel for recruiting trips and industry events
Location: San Francisco, New York
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.