Responsible for managing the strategic direction for our large oncology customers and the pharmacy services needed to provide industry leading service to them. Oncology and specialty pharmacy continue to grow and this individual will serve as the subject matter expert responsible for keeping Vizient as an industry leader in this space.
- Responsible for a dynamic Oncology Sourcing Program.
- Responsible for providing support to our large oncology members in regards to billing, reimbursement, payment structure and overall support
- Responsible for client facing and representing our pharmacy portfolio and member services in RFPs with large oncology centers
- Leads the Oncology member council and is accountable for ensuring Vizient pharmacy is industry leading in the value and services provided to our oncology members
- Pharmacy degree required
- 10 years minimum work experience required
- Expertise in billing and reimbursement in oncology/outpatient/physician office locations
- Experience in contracting strategy and competitive bidding
- Proven ability in strategic and operational planning, communicating expectations and priorities, and delivering proven results
- Excellent communication and relationship skills and the ability to interact at the highest organizational levels
- Experience in working collaboratively to achieve results
- 50% travel required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.