Executive leader with a proven track record in strategic planning and business development in the pharmaceutical industry. Strong business acumen, project management, and process improvement skills, driving revenue and customer relationships. Dedicated to building employees with success developing others towards positions of greater responsibility. Excellent decision making and creative problem solving abilities with the ability to thrive in a highly matrixed environment.
- Develop long-term business goals, projects, and strategies to support the $53B Vizient Pharmacy Program
- Direct a staff in implementation of supply chain programs and contracting activities.
- Manage general operations including contracting, budgeting revenue, and marketing of a pharmaceutical portfolio with approximately $25B in annual member sales.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to ensure delivery of supply chain needs.
- Facilitate member council and task force meetings with Directors of Pharmacy.
- Develop and motivate Portfolio Executives and Directors for advancement.
- A pharmacy degree is required. A Masters in business or healthcare related fields is a plus.
- Provides thought leadership and in-depth technical expertise through coordination, implementation and delivery of services.
- Develops and Operationalizes the business strategy by developing actionable plans or programs
- Leads a team of professionals to achieve goals and objectives that align with the company plan
- Develops talent and prepares employees for success and expanded responsibilities
- Keeps the team focused on strategic initiatives and goals that will advance our business breaking down barriers to ensure success
- Monitors customer satisfaction and provides suggestions for improvements in service or programs.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and regulatory requirements to ensure alignment with customer needs.
- Requires 10 years of relevant experience
- Be able to travel nationwide up to 35%
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.