Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry, and have raised over $100M to date from prominent VCs including Tiger Global, Northzone, Rethink, Work-Bench, RRE, and General Catalyst.
We are expanding and growing through partnerships with strategic players who share with us a passion for working with employers to deliver a great experience to employees/members.
We are seeking a world-class partnerships leader who will who manage, grow and develop relationships, develop programs and work closely with leadership and the wider team to drive a cohesive strategy. The role will report to the Chief Commercial and Strategy Officer.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, hands-on, sales-oriented, driven and entrepreneurial executive who will build relationships, value and incremental revenue. They will be a major change agent at Spring Health, having impact and influence with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility. In this role, this person must build and maintain an excellent working relationship with the Marketing, Sales and Partnership success teams, devising growth strategies for net new business.
What you will do
- Work with our Executive team to develop our partner strategy, goals and agenda
- Collaboratively and cross-functionally drive the identification, structuring, and nurturing of strategic partner relationships to achieve and exceed assigned revenue targets
- Establish net new relationships with partner companies and nurture them to achieve shared goals, coordinating the involvement of internal partners
- Expand existing relationships and enable our existing partners by owning the relationship and devising new go-to-market plans and proactively assessing partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Evangelize partnerships – including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration
- Facilitate, develop and manage partner enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position our solution
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue
- Manage potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally
Who we are looking for
- You have 10+ years of experience in growth-driving roles, including managing channels/partnerships
- You have direct experience working in healthcare, benefits or HR technology
- You have client-facing experience with mid-to-large size clients
- You are a top performer, yet a collaborative and cross-functional player who thrives in a culture of collaboration, accountability, entrepreneurship, with tremendous drive, intelligence, judgement
- You are a self starter who thrives when given autonomy, with proven ability and desire to build effective internal/external relationships
- You obsess about achieving your goals and are relentless in pursuing them
Why you'll like working at Spring Health
- A fantastic team of mission-driven yet performance oriented individuals. You will enjoy making an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- Comprehensive benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental healthcare!
- Flexible vacation plan: our open vacation-policy allows you to take the time off you need when you need it.
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent and empathetic patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.