Position will be liaison between the fulfilment and business teams to ensure compliance of company practices and processes and provide input and assistance for resolution. He/she will support continuous improvements in the fulfilment process and work with cross functional teams to support business goals.
Develop, engage, coach and mentor employees. Ensure training, development, engagement are in place for the team. Maintain and track performance metrics to provide KPI data to include On-Time Shipments, logistics partner performance, invoice errors, etc.
Develop and Implement key Customer Excellence metrics leading to higher customer satisfaction and good will
Develop and implement strategies to optimize the Grace distributionnetwork, through global logistics and storage planning, utilizing the most efficient carrier and transportation modes.
Accountable for the performance of the global warehousing network
Directs and oversees the order fulfillment process for $2.1B in revenue and establishes and leads standardized processes for order tracking from entry to customer delivery.
Develops and leads supplier management metrics for performance and continuous improvement including response time, delivery performance, and quality improvement, cost control and cost reduction for logistics providers.
Lead global customer service and support team that is responsive and ensures customer expectations for delivery. Address customer complaints, lead root cause corrective actions and ensures proper follow-up to drive resolution.
Oversee and ensure that global Harmonized Tariff Classifications (HTS), compliance of Import and Export regulations, Country of Origin (COO), Free Trade, Duty Draw Back, and any other Trade Compliance requirements are adhered.
Oversee end-to-end order management process and utilize Lean Six Sigma tools to drive continuous improvement for delivery and service.
· Customer-service orientation
· Ability to lead global and diverse teams
· Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with all levels of the organization
· Attention to detail
· Strong decision making, problem solving and analytical, quantitative skills
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple issues simultaneously
· Ability to integrate information and make decisions in support of business goals
· Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of the organization
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with change.
· MS Office proficiency
· Proficiency with order management systems and modeling to optimize performance.
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, and at least 15 years of experience in customer service, logistics or in a related area. At least 10 years of demonstrated experience in leading teams within Supply Chain functions.
· Demonstrated success for leading and driving process improvement efforts from concept to implementation.
· Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with all levels of the organization.
· Must be flexible and adaptable to respond to the current business conditions
· Sense of urgency and bias towards action.
Requisition ID: 3143