- Develop a roadmap of cross-functional initiatives with the required strategic specificity to operationalize the Global Consumer Care vision and strategy.
- Define the expense and capital requirements for the Global Consumer Care team's strategic initiatives; develops and gains approval for all business cases as business case owner.
- Orchestrate the implementation of the initiatives outlined in the roadmap in collaboration with the required functional areas.
- Oversee the Global Consumer Care "architecture" to ensure that it adjusts to evolving market and ecosystem conditions and it continues to provide be a source of competitive differentiation.
- Develop presentations from conceptual information to completion as well as competitive analysis
- Collaborate with the executive team to facilitate operational objectives, which include but are not limited to reduce costs, establish savings and special projects
- Develop a comprehensive set of metrics to ensure overall implementation and delivery. Analyze performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement.
- Oversee change management efforts required to change the behaviors and skill sets of consumer care team and to ensure success of all transformational efforts
- Identify, recruit, develop and retain a high performance team of managers and consumer care experts.
- 10+ years of PMO and/or strategic initiatives in progressive roles
- 5+ years leading product or program teams. Demonstrated ability to lead teams toward corporate objectives.
- Strong presentations development and delivery skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Strong ability to influence, persuade and gain buy-in to make decisions on more complex enterprise wide challenges in a matrix organization.
- Experience with change management aptitude and ability. Takes a proactive role to bring about change, applying new ways to develop the business through improved management of people and processes.
- Experience in consumer credit, consumer lending and/or customer service
- Strategic consulting experiencepreferred
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in marketing or similar field required. MBA preferred or equivalent business experience. PMP Certification highly desired.