Option Care is a healthcare services company that at its core delivers high quality, cost effective infusion services through trusted partnerships across the healthcare system, resulting in outcomes that make a positive difference in people’s lives.
Job Description Summary:
The Senior Director, Operations isresponsible for delivering safe, efficient and effectivepatient care through all operational aspects in multiple Option Care branches while meeting all corporate compliance andother established rules and regulations governing thehealthcare industry. The role is directly accountable for driving market development andfinancial performance while providing direct oversight for all operations in multiple branches including pharmacy dispensing and nursing.
- Oversees operational performance of all assigned branches including efficient, effective and high quality delivery of services and patient care.
- Ensures patient safety and satisfaction through all operations including pharmacy dispensing operations and nursing. Ensures error proofing for pick, pack and ship operations.
- Partners with Regional Director, Sales to drive market development and execute market based sales strategy.
- Drives financial performance of all branches through supply chain/inventory optimization, managing controllable expenses, reducing bad debt (claims on hold) and accurate patient registration and onboarding.
- Ensures compliance with local and federal regulations, accreditation standards and corporate policies to drive effectiveness and consistency in operations.
- Builds a cohesive, service-oriented team through recruitment, training and development, engagement and retention of qualified team members. Maintains a work environment in which staff will succeed and grow in their professional development and contribute to the overall success of Option Care.
- Manage multiple locations or a single location with combined revenue over $$40 million dollars.
- Consistently models behaviors that build our culture around the Option Care Core Values of Compassionate Care, Engaged Teams and Quality Results.
- Observes legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary Option Care data.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
(Hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc.)
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8years of experience in a position leading operations.
- At least 3 years of experience managing a P&L including budget development.
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience evaluating information to determine compliance with standards, laws, and regulations.
- Basic level skill in Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- At least 5 years of experience directly managing people including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work; experience in leading team efforts within highly matrixed organizations.
Willing to travel at least 20% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
PreferredQualifications & Interests (PQIs):
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare of Business Administration
- Experience leading multi-site sales and/or operations in Home Health Care or Infusion.
- RN or RPh licensure