$150K — $200K *
The Senior Director provides leadership and direction to the Regional Team to accomplish the organization’s mission, to build strong, stable, and secure military families. This position works closely with HQ OH, the OH COO and the Family Support Services team to provide leadership, management and direction to regional team to ensure success of OH programs, development plans and community engagement activities in designated territory.
Desired candidates will have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Non-Profit Management, Project Management, Business Administration or related field desired. Master’s degree preferred.
• 5 years’ experience in non-profit organization with social services programs desired
• 2 years’ experience in field operations, including Board development, fundraising, outreach and program delivery desired
• Experience or working knowledge of the greater local Metropolitan area preferred
• Experience with MS Office Programs, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
Typical duties include:
• Responsible for leadership and management of regional plans, activities, and personnel. Managing and coordinating programs, fundraisers, press conferences and other outreach activities, to include speaking to community groups and military leadership about programs and services, to include press interviews and other media interactions.
• In partnership with the Development Team, preparing and executing an annual regional fundraising/development plan; overseeing donor cultivation, pipeline tracking and reporting and other stewardship activities to include grant writing, cause marketing and other development-focused activities.
• Acts as primary regional contact for other departments to address the needs of the organization
• Developing and executing an annual regional budget and control and reporting of regional inventories
• Overseeing interactions with all volunteers and interns within the region to include training, recruiting, and recognition programs
• Creating, maintaining, and working closely with a Regional Advisory Council and hosting periodic meetings to keep updated and informed.
• Ensuring organizational compliance with all laws and establishing policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Valid through: 11/27/2020