$150K — $200K *
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and Guardant OMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence and early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 6,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
The Senior Director, Oncology Marketing Strategy and Operations will be a key leader in the marketing organization who leads the development of the Oncology commercial business plan, long range planning support and will also help support lifecycle development of Guardant360 and Guardant Reveal by acting as an SME for the product development organization. This individual's team will also be responsible for Advisory Boards, Opinion Leader Planning, Speaker Programs, and commercial operations that support the marketing and sales teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the development of the Guardant Oncology portfolio strategy
• Bring strong customer insights and clinical knowledge to the Guardant Health product development and med affairs teams to support the lifecycle development of Guardant360 and Guardant Reveal
• Provide leadership across the marketing organization including direct management of members of the Strategy and Operations Marketing team.
• Provide leadership for the opinion leadership efforts, advisory board execution, speaker programs, competitive intelligence, conference execution, and overall team budget management.
• Partner effectively with key internal stakeholders including compliance, medical affairs, BioPharma and the Promotional marketing team
• Collaborate with internal partners such as the BioPharma team to their efforts with the Guardant Oncology portfolio.
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies and use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, and biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Valid through: 11/7/2021
$250K — $250K+*
11 days ago
$100K — $150K *
19 days ago
$120K — $170K + $25K bonus *
4 days ago