Palmer College of Chiropractic is hiring a Senior Director of Professional Education who will provide organizational leadership and planning across all three of its campuses.
This position is based at Palmer College of Chiropractic’s main campus in Davenport, Iowa. The Davenport campus is comprised of a unique blend of heritage and innovation, where chiropractic history meets state-of-the-art educational facilities like the Palmer Academic Health Center, which opened in 2007.
Apply today if you are interested in joining an experienced, highly educated, and credentialed faculty that is dedicated to providing the best possible chiropractic education to their students. Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to Jessica at
Applications must be submitted by November 30, 2017.
• Design, develop, market, implement and assess the contemporary and online education programs
• Oversee management of continuing educationsupport services (credentialing, technologysupport, events management)
• Oversee management of the Center for Teaching and Learning and its associated services to train, develop, and support the faculty
• Oversee management of CEE and CTL departmental budgets
• Bachelor’s degree in education or related field required
• Master’s or doctorate degreepreferred
• Must have at least five years of experience building online curriculums and/or designing training materials for professionals
• Solid understanding of the chiropractic market is preferred
• Must have market research skills and program development experience in the education sector