CoStar is looking for a Senior Director of Product Marketing who will be the internal subject matter expert on marketing retail properties to tenants and investors on LoopNet. The role will be responsible for driving LoopNet’s product marketing initiatives in the retail sector and will collaborate with product management, design, research, sales, and corporate marketing to champion the needs of our customers and the prospective tenants and investors they are trying to reach.
- Define the specific types of content/information that will best communicate the unique value that any given property will bring to a tenant.
- Provide input to the design and product management teams on proven best practices in marketing retail properties.
- Work closely with CoStar’s research teams to ensure that properties and/or spaces being advertised on LoopNet by our top retail clients are presented in the best possible light to maximize the speed with which space is leased or the property is sold.
- Define the key statistics that will best enable our sales team to communicate the unique marketing value proposition that LoopNet offers to our retail customers.
- Define, create, and manage marketing and sales materials that will enable the sales team to accelerate sales in the retail sector.
- Drive continuous improvement through a process of capturing insights from sales force feedback and analysis of product usage.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA desirable
- 10+ years marketing experience
- 8+ years’ experience working at an owner/operator or commercial real estate brokerage directly marketing space to tenants and/or properties to investors
- Experience supporting a distributed sales force
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in delivering best in class sales support programs with quantifiable results
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality
- Collaborative team player across multiple functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities