You will work closely with our Product Management, Product Engineering, Communications, Marketing, and senior leadership to deliver stunning and effective work. You thrive in a dynamic environment where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents. We appreciate design leaders who are curious, humble, think deeply, speak clearly, and thrive on collaboration and feedback.
What You’ll Do
- Have a strong understanding of end-to-end design and the many skills that fit under the title of Product Designer, including: interaction design, visual design, writing, data and user research.
- Inspire, motivate, and lead product designers to do the best work of their career in a remote work culture.
- Be a player coach who will roll up your sleeves and contribute as a designer alongside the team.
- Set a high bar and help the team find a meaningful balance between optimizing for speed, quality, and doing risky, but interesting work.
- You will develop cohesive and scalable design strategies that can play out across web and mobile platforms.
- Partner with the Chief Product Officer on strategic planning and continuously improving the Design organization and processes.
What You’ll Bring
- 6-8 years of management experience. Experience in a fast growth startup is preferred.
- 10+ years experience in a Product Design / UX role designing across web, mobile, and desktop applications
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong design background, with a track record of shipping high quality products.
- You are relentlessly customer-focused with a keen interest and experience designing for business goals.
- You thrive in ambiguous environments and get excited about figuring out solutions to complex problems, and then executing on them.
- You have experience recruiting and building world-class product design teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.