Responsible for ensuring operational excellence across each of Jabil’s facilities within their region.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide optimum solutions and strategies through the effective management of people, systems, procedures and equipment.
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement by harnessing new technologies in the areas of systems, equipment, and processes.
- Provide exceptional support to external and internal customers, team members, and shareholders
- Research and advise Jabil of trends in technology, upcoming market demands, supply chain availability, and future goals for Corporate manufacturing.
- Evaluate trends in your Region, and forecast the direction your team should take.
- Drive continuous improvement through reporting, analysis and management.
- Assess the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by the America’s plants.
- Assure that procedures are efficient and work instructions are clear.
- Assure that your group’s tangible deliverables include useful tools, clearly presented, and professionally packaged for use by internal and external Jabil customers.
- Establish new systems if/where possible.
- Exchange knowledge and documentation with Jabil facilities worldwide to ensure information is shared throughout the Jabil organization.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management preferred.
- 8 years manufacturing experience, including 2 years in management.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience