Signifyd is seeking a Senior Director of Integrated Marketing to join our Marketing & Alliances team and report to the SVP of Marketing & Alliances. You will be in the driver’s seat, owning both demand generation and marketing operations, combining analytics, strategy and execution in the relentless pursuit of a qualified pipeline. This is the ultimate finishing school for future CMO roles.
Our market (D2C ecommerce) is both broad and deep - we serve a few thousand customers, from startups (via partners like Shopify and BigCommerce) to high growth brands (Stance, Mack Weldon, Rad Power Bikes) to household names (Samsung, Lacoste, Build, Rite-Aid, etc.). You will have the unique market tailwind and career opportunity of scaling a multi-segment GTM engine.
Sales and marketing alignment is very strong at Signifyd. Your efforts will be multiplied and achieved through strong collaboration and teamwork across our BDR team, sales operations and sales leadership, aka the Integrated Funnel.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as customer-facing hustle to interact with prospects and optimize demand gen based on field learning. She / he should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about GTM challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Partner with SVP in creating and executing the strategic plan for all marketing programs, working across the department and sales leadership to meet or exceed pipeline targets
- Lead team of 3 direct reports and grow the team meaningfully in the next 2-3 quarters
- Own portfolio of key agency relationships - SEM / SEO, Salesforce / Marketo, etc.
- Own reporting and analytics on marketing efficacy and drive ongoing optimization of Demand Gen based on that data
- Own ABM motion and key tools - 6Sense, ReachDesk, PathFactory, Drift
- Own budgeting and analytics feedback loop with CFO and with Board of Directors
- Acting as a face of the company at trade shows and other key industry events is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- The right person will possess 8-12 years of experience, across B2B marketing (center of gravity in demand gen and / or marketing operations), consulting and/or GTM strategy
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving incremental pipeline through program management
- Must be proficient with utilization of Salesforce and Marketo. Ideally has prior experience with “enhanced” aspects of our tech stack, like 6Sense, Drift, Pathfactory and Bizible
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with prospects at field events as required
- Experience in the ecommerce ecosystem (and familiarity with merchant growing pains) is a plus.