Are you passionate about growing a business and working with top executives from major hospitals and health systems?Want to build and develop a world-class team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Ready to put your talents to use for a mission-driven, award-winning company? Zocdoc is looking for an accomplished leader to oversee the performance and satisfaction of an important and rapidly growing client segment: Health Systems.
The role reports to the President of Health Systems, and will lead a team of talented Dedicated Advisors charged with (1) ensuring Zocdoc’s product delivers value (ROI) as expected to clients and (2) nurturing and growing client relationships. The impact of this will be happy clients who stay with us, grow with us, and refer us to their peers in the industry.
What you’ll do
- Hire, develop, retain, lead, and appropriately scale a growing team of Dedicated Advisors working across Zocdoc’s health system portfolio.
- Ensure client satisfaction and manage expectations from sales through implementation and renewal.
- Coach your team through client challenges and opportunities.
- Identify, with your team, commercial opportunities for sales and for product improvements for Zocdoc.
- Build out deep cross-departmental relationships with clients in units as diverse as marketing, operations, and the C-suite.
- Advocate for the needs of clients and your team within Zocdoc, and help product and other teams prioritize requests based on need and importance.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ developing and managing an enterprise (B2B) account team with VP+ level clients, ideally in Software/SaaS.
- Experience working in an ambiguous, entrepreneurial environment, and establishing processes, systems, and best practices.
- Ability to create strategic plans that meet internal goals and client expectations.
- Demonstrated success in managing executive relationships and delivering client needs.
- Healthcareexperience a plus!
What you’ll get:
- A leadership role within the fastest-growing business unit in one of the most transformational companies in healthcare.
- Significant C-suite access and ability to influence product development.
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people.
- A budget and autonomy to define your own priorities.
- A competitive compensation and equity package.
- 100% employer-covered medical, vision, and dental benefits.
- Free catered lunch every day and an open vacation policy.