As the Senior Director of Global Product Marketing, you will drive the BloomReach go-to-market from strategy through execution, collaborating cross-functionally and with external partners to ensure that we have a differentiated, value-driven message, effective campaigns, competitive pricing and successful customers to grow our business. You are strategic, creative, analytical, detail-oriented, an engaging communicator and an extraordinary project manager who can juggle multiple high-priority projects at once.
You will collaborate with Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to use meaningful market insights to shape our positioning, pricing, go-to-market and guide feature prioritization for our Digital experience platform and our Personalisation and experience product. This is not a finite role and you must be able to adapt as your responsibilities change. You must love enterprise marketing and sales.
This role is critical to the success of BloomReach and you will have unique access to people and data. You will have high visibility and high responsibility. You will help create and market the future of our Digital eXperience Platform in a fast-growing market. You’re a good fit if you can 1) show value to customers, 2) lead, execute and real-time refine a clear go-to-market strategy across teams and 3) sell effectively within the (sales)organization and with customers and partners.
If you have a thirst for distilling value and a talent for inspiring others, this is the role for you.
- Develop product positioning and pricing that differentiates our product by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive landscape
- Communicate the value proposition of our products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Work with Product Managers to establish a continuous feedback loop to influence the product development roadmap, mitigate product gaps and distill key benefits into our core product marketing messages
- Dream up engaging product demonstrations that are used on stage, in videos and are the basis for customer engagements in the buyer journey
- Work in tandem with our Head of Demand Generation to develop the strategy of the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Minimum of 10+ years of marketing and 5 years of proven Product Marketing experience required preferably with a background in web content management, digital experience, personalization or horizontal portals
- Get Things Done attitude with an eye for high quality
- The ability to quickly ramp up on technical and business concepts
- An excellent listener and succinct writer and verbal communicator
- Capable and happy working with an experienced enterprise Sales team, Product team, Analysts, Partners and Customer Success organization