This role will be based in the SF Bay Area, and reporting to the SVP Global Sales.
We are building our global partnerships team and we’re looking for someone who will strategically build and scale our global partnerships program. The Senior Director of Global Partnerships will design and implement systems and processes to create, nurture and scale revenue generating corporate partnerships. You will be a seasoned deal maker who can develop and maintain key commercial relationships while hitting aggressive sales targets. This role requires a self starter who has a keen eye for spotting new high impact opportunities and growing our base of Deputy customers while building a team to continue expansion efforts. Most importantly, the Senior Director of Global Partnerships will be a key player in the rapid growth and future of Deputy.
- Develop and implement a strategic sales partnership plan to meet company growth objectives
- Design and implement product offerings and pricing strategies with internal teams
- Execute on team priorities and proactively identify and resolve roadblocks
- Identify and manage a partner pipeline that will bring Deputy’s product to new businesses
- Help educate our partners on Deputy and the products benefits to their communities and customers
- Establish product and market requirements to ensure future growth and success
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES IDEALLY REQUIRED
- Listen to Learn: In a fast-moving global company, sometimes we forget to listen. And that’s understandable. However you make sure that you enter every conversation - whether it’s with a teammate or customers - with open ears and enthusiasm to learn something new.
- Clock in for the Customer: Our customers are our heartbeat, the lifeblood of Deputy. From making sure our customer’s data is kept secure, to investing in a product roadmap to providing a second to none experience, everything you do has to have the customer at its center.
- Believe We are Stronger Together: You believe that we do our best work when we do it together. And given we’re a global company with teams all over the world, the ability to draw on each other’s talents, thoughts, ideas and different experiences is essential to the growth and success of Deputy.
- Lead with Integrity: You do everything in your power to help our customers run a successful, sustainable, and compliant business. You assume your teammates make every decision with good intent, and that they wake each day to make positive change for Deputy. Because in doing so you help create a culture where everyone can thrive.
- Own your Shift: You are committed to owning your work, owning your results, and owning your hiccups. You take pride in the work you and your team do and what you deliver to the company.
- Be a Scaler: You have experience and success in a high growth environment and operating partnerships with a proven track record of navigating complex challenges with tangible results.
- Be an Effective Leader: You understand success is a team effort and you are an enthusiastic team player with a proven ability to lead, build and nurture a growing global team.
- Public Facing: You are comfortable representing the company and mastering the language of Deputy. You will play an essential role, often as the most senior voice of the company with the most important customers. This gives you energy and drives you to skill up.