At the heart of everything we do is a collective drive to serve, succeed, and grow. To achieve this, we’ve focused on building a community that works together, inspires each other, and thrives in an environment where employees are empowered and valued. All the hard work of our entire team has resulted in back-to-back record-breaking quarters for Q1 and Q2 of 2020, as well as our inclusion in the Russell 2000® Index and the LABJ’s top 100 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles list for 2020. Join us!
- Develops best-in-class strategy, systems, and procedures for fulfillment growth.
- Establish warehouse protocol and systems to achieve superior growth.
- Structure operational flows for inbound and outbound operations.
- Select and oversee new technology and implementation; understand and demonstrate how technology can help the business grow.
- Establish key KPIs and reporting methods.
- Stay current with new developments and ways to improve efficiencies and performance.
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years of industry experience with focus on fulfillment/supply chain development.
- 5+ years of experience in fulfillment and logistics management.
- Excellent knowledge of 3pl industry and preferred strategies.
- Experience working with 3PLs and/or distribution.
- Experience with HighJump Warehouse Management or any other enterprise WMS systems is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.