Vantage’s workplace culture is fun, collaborative, and meaningful. Our associates are fueled by the tangible results of delivering memorable and life-changing journeys while working collaboratively across the globe. Our associates don’t just help others travel, but we enable them to experience the Vantage Travel difference with several opportunities to explore the globe on a Vantage journey, too!
Alongside free annual international travel opportunities, we recognize the hard work of our global associates with a competitive benefits package, flexibility, and myriad wellness options. Our convenient location next to TD Garden and North Station puts associates in the heart of world-class downtown Boston and just steps from a major transit hub convenient for city dwellers and commuters alike.
Some of our benefits include:
- Your choice of employer-subsidized medical plans, as well as comprehensive dental and vision plans
- A minimum of 3 weeks of vacation time to start, alongside 10 paid holidays, 5 sick days, and 3 personal days
- 401K with generous employer match
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Telecommuting and flexible work arrangements depending on position
- Free international travel opportunities for associates, plus 25% discount on all trips for the associate and their family and personal airline ticket discounts
- 90% subsidy on MBTA passes inside of Boston and up to 50% subsidy on commuter rail passes
- Wellness program offering weekly fresh fruit delivery, on-site fitness center with Peloton bikes and lockers, weight loss benefits, and discounts on fitness boot camps and personal training
List of Responsibilities
- Primarily responsible for reporting on and developing reporting metrics for “point in time” reports, including but not limited to marketing spend both within the direct mail and interactive areas, passenger revenue/profitability, as well as the overall responsibility and maintenance of short and long term forecast models and assumptions
- Drive the annual budget and monthly forecasts process. Provide insight/variance analysis on key drivers for monthly changes
- Development long term planning process
- Review and summarize weekly performance metrics and trend analysis
- Presentation of financial results to management team
- Ensure all finance reporting is produced weekly and accurately
- Ad hoc financial analysis to drive revenue generation and cost efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA preferred
- 10+ years of related experience supporting a market data business environment
- Superior critical thinking skills with high level financial modeling experience
- Strong system/software skills including Excel, SQL, and Business analytic tools
- Detail oriented with capability to complete complex assignments with minimal supervision
- Previous experience in an international business environment and exposure to foreign currency transaction
- Proven ability to manage direct reports and improve productivity
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as interpersonal skills which allow for working with multiple levels of management across the organization
- Self-motivator and strong will to get the job done correctly
- This company is run by the numbers and strictly adheres to weekly reporting and holding people accountable to their numbers.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Vantage Travel is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.