IF YOU LOVE, I MEAN LOVE IT ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE and can lead a team of 50+ and can be a VISIONARY and INNOVATOR FOR A LARGE CORPORATE ENTERPRISE & INFRASTRUCTURE DIVISION!
What will make a Successful Senior Director and Chief Enterprise Architect?
- Because you will be working within such a large organization and have at least 10+ years of EA project experience with strong hands on architecture.
- AMAZING presentation skills ? can present to internal company VP and C level executives - can command the room
- Experience with enterprise architecture processes and framework, enterprise architecture tools
- Experience with internet related development and implementation
- Governance and strategy experience
- Likes having a hands-on management style
Why do they need you to join their executive team?
- They need a passionate person to instill a framework of policy and governance around their enterprise architecture division (knows how it TRULY affect people from their end and be able to relay that into the system)
- They need a true enterprise architect visionary ? see what is coming down as the latest and greatest in the industry and what should be implemented from a business standpoint (can do the research/evaluations/speak to architectural review boards/develop program technology reviews etc.)
- Can directs and oversees enterprise architecture development and governance process.
- Can chair all architecture related review boards to ensures appropriate technical standards and procedures are defined.
- Oversees and guides the development of centers of excellence around key technologies.
- Establishes programs to focus technology research within the division into cohesive research plan. Ensures architecture principals and best practices are adhered to in the adoption of new technologies.
- Anticipates and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive landscape. Researches, evaluates and selects from existing and emerging technologies the options best fitting business and IT strategic needs.
- Directs efforts to catalog and share research results related to current vs. future architecture states.
- Can oversees architectural vision to appropriately align IT to strategic business needs.
- Can entirely oversees the delivery process and technology strategies for coherence and optimization and streamline technologyinfrastructure and ensures that the necessary projects are executed to meet business strategies.
- Can recommend action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness for the entire organization
- Can manage multi-project management accountabilities in developing and architecting solutions in a collaborative environment.
- Can architect solutions across multiple hardware/software computing environments and system components.
- Can plans and implement process re-engineering or process improvement.
Required for success:
- A Master?s degree in computer science or related IT field or equivalent work experience.
- 15+ years of professional experience
- 10+ years specific to enterprise projects within the architectural domain.
- Must have significant multi-project management expertise in developing and architecting solutions in a collaborative environment, as well as significant experience in multiple hardware/software computing environments and system components.
- Experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement involving broad-based information systems, utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change; business systems analysis experience.
- Architectural management of multiple core component areas is required, along with migration planning and project management of infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrated experience in translating business strategies, across several business units, into effective solutions.