Senior Director of Digital Integration & Personalization Strategy
Our customers want their loyalty benefits to be rich & relevant, simple to use, provide choice & variety and delivered in a personalized manner. They want these benefits delivered to them where they want to shop -- online or in-store. We want the customers to feel that we have tailored our loyalty program personally for them (and hence the name just for U!). The Senior Director of Digital Integration & Personalization Strategy will be responsible for (a) designing new features for the loyalty program, with a view to commercials, customer value, and (b) integrating features of the various programs that we have in our banners to ensure customers have a seamless experience, (c) own the personalization strategy roadmap that includes email, websites, apps (d) own customer data and loyalty asset monetization efforts. In other words, you will be responsible for building an omni-channel pricing and promotions strategy. This role reports to VP Loyalty Design and Integration.
This calls for a deep understanding of retail, mechanics of how data-driven loyalty, rewards and CRM programs work, experience in building strategic customer marketing programs and campaigns, appreciation for opportunities and challenges in integrating them in-store and eCommerce and being able to work with digital product management, operations and engineering teams to deliver an amazing customer experience.
Part strategist, part systems thinker, part solution sales, and part program manager, this role truly calls for a unique leader who deeply believes that they can use digital offers & personalization strategis to meet customer needs and drive sales, has earned the stripes to prove it and is excited to be a part of its re-invention in the digital age.
- A visionary -- you see things not just as they are, but as they could be
- A problem-solver -- you find ways to get things done
- A diplomat -- you work well with people with diverse backgrounds
- A relentless learner -- because the consumer and the industry never stops changing
- A pragmatist -- you can tell things that add real value from those that are just shiny objects
- Obsessed with quality - because there is always room for improvement
- A data junkie -- because unless we measure it, we don't know if it works
- Over 10 years' experience in loyalty, CRM, or other data driven ways to engage with customers at a retailer or in a consulting firm with strong experience in transforming loyalty
- Strong background in business strategy, economics, use of data to drive decisions
- Exposure to retail environment -- including substantial engagement with merchants, vendors, etc
- Experience in working with large, complex organizations
- The ability to distil complex topics into simple communication points
- Experience in negotiating contracts
- Familiarity with designing personalization and customer journeys on email, push, SMS using solutions like SFMC, Localytics and AEM
- Leadership and team management