About the Role
The Senior Director of Customer Experience will report directly to the VP of Schools with the sole purpose of providing unparalleled customer service to our ever-scaling customer base. This includes but is not limited to, developing and implementing strategies to build customer relationships, create memorable end-to-end user experiences that provide top-rate satisfaction
The ideal candidate will be directly responsible for building and leading a world-class customer experience practices across the organization. With functional responsibility for the design and build of our CX, this leadership role will build and implement the best in class models and process, while driving internal and external thought leadership. This role will work closely with the enrollment, marketing, school success and other shared services as well as our customer base to drive revenue, organizational growth and increase market share.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the creation, execution and ongoing ownership and support of customer experience projects, rollouts and iterations.
- Develop views of both present and future customer journeys through quality research
- Develop customer needs and use cases throughout a customer journey.
- Lead facilitated sessions in customer journey mapping and service blueprinting.
- Translate customer needs into business requirements.
- Lead teams in developing business and customer cases to help drive experience improvement.
- Serve as a customer advocate during new program launches
- Develop operational plans to deliver great customer experiences.
- Understand and interpret customer experience measurements, establish clear OKRs, monitor and report outcomes regularly
- Provide customer experience training, coaching and feedback to ensure ongoing improvement
- Create effective communications across multiple internal channels to increase ability to change the customer experience.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Incredible attention to detail and impeccable organizational, written and verbal communication, interpersonal and operational skills
- Understanding of wants and needs of parents, especially as it relates to COVID-19 changes
- An entrepreneurial and energetic personality
- A strong work ethic and coachable attitude
- A customer-first attitude
- A solutions-oriented mindset
- A questioning attitude to promote understanding each family’s unique needs
- Experience working in a startup is a plus
We will prefer you over other candidates if you have
- 5+ years of CX operations experience, customer journey mapping, customer blueprinting or human-centered design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater preferred.
- Knowledge and implementation of core CX efforts end to end, including customer research, strategy, vision, design, development, testing and associated change management practices.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team consisting of executives, project stakeholders and project team members
What we offer
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly collaborate and share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 100% tuition discount for two children at any school within our network (we serve children 6 weeks through 12th grade).
- The opportunity to substantially contribute to a mission-driven organization