ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Lead and support the development of growth plans and initiatives; determine business models and drive their development in qualified markets working closely with the senior operations team to:
- Identify and create successful merger/acquisition opportunities with independent physician practices, hospitals and account care organizations
- Identify and contact physician practices for the creation of joint venture denovo dialysis and vascular access centers
- Identify and create successful joint venture partnerships with physician practices at managed access centers
- Initiate new hospital and accountable care organizations relationships related to integrated care services offered by DaVita and physician partners.
- Identify and create successful merger/acquisition opportunities with independent physician practices
- Develop and review financial pro formas for joint venture denovo dialysis center and other business initiatives.
- Responsible for working closely with other teammates on deal structure, process and closure. Will work on complex acquisitions including physician partnerships, hospitals and accountable care organizations.
- Develop strong relationships with external and internal customers
- Assist in development of market analysis and strategic presentations to senior leadership
- Develop lines of business that enhance DaVita's service offerings to physician affiliates
- Determine and champion the needs of the physicians and medical directors
- Establish and meeting pre-determined goals for growth and retention
- Assist other groups in creating leads and selling services to hospitals
- Ensure department resources are utilized optimally and within budget
- Mentor and train Sr. BDS and/or BDS
- Lead and/or support special projects as assigned or needed
Location is flexible in the northeast!
- Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- Bachelor's degree in related area required.
- Master's degree in business administration, health administration, or related area preferred
- 6-8+ years' experience in business development, corporate development, consulting, and/or physician consulting required
- Experience in proposal and pro forma development required
- Experience in development of new medical facilities, physician practice management, or ambulatory surgical center development preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of diabetes and/or End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) disease preferred
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required; intermediate proficiency in Outlook required
- Effective written, phone and live more advanced stage physician and other potential partners communications with clear messaging, proficiency in basic objection handling, and high professionalism; demonstrate similar communication proficiency with divisional and group operations leadership.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.