This position leads and sources successful closures of higher complexity acquisitions, medical director agreements, acutes service and joint venture opportunities with new physician practices, hospitals, and other partner entities with minimal leadership support. Lead development and execution of deal strategy including innovative thinking and ideas to improve deal outcomes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Lead and support the development of growth plans and initiatives; determine business models and drive their development in qualified markets working closely with the senior operations team to:
- Identify and create successful merger/acquisition opportunities with independent physician practices, hospitals and account care organizations
- Identify and contact physician practices for the creation of joint venture denovo dialysis and vascular access centers
- Identify and create successful joint venture partnerships with physician practices at managed access centers
- Initiate new hospital and accountable care organizations relationships related to integrated care services offered by DaVita and physician partners.
- Identify and create successful merger/acquisition opportunities with independent physician practices
- Develop and review financial pro formas for joint venture denovo dialysis center and other business initiatives.
- Responsible for working closely with other teammates on deal structure, process and closure. Will work on complex acquisitions including physician partnerships, hospitals and accountable care organizations.
- Develop strong relationships with external and internal customers
- Assist in development of market analysis and strategic presentations to senior leadership
- Develop lines of business that enhance DaVita's service offerings to physician affiliates
- Determine and champion the needs of the physicians and medical directors
- Establish and meeting pre-determined goals for growth and retention
- Assist other groups in creating leads and selling services to hospitals
- Ensure department resources are utilized optimally and within budget
- Mentor and train Sr. BDS and/or BDS
- Lead and/or support special projects as assigned or needed
Location is flexible in the northeast!
- Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- Bachelor's degree in related area required.
- Master's degree in business administration, health administration, or related area preferred
- 6-8+ years' experience in business development, corporate development, consulting, and/or physician consulting required
- Experience in proposal and pro forma development required
- Experience in development of new medical facilities, physician practice management, or ambulatory surgical center development preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of diabetes and/or End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) disease preferred
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required; intermediate proficiency in Outlook required
- Effective written, phone and live more advanced stage physician and other potential partners communications with clear messaging, proficiency in basic objection handling, and high professionalism; demonstrate similar communication proficiency with divisional and group operations leadership.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."