The Senior Director of Concessions is responsible for providing sound leadership for entire concession group and throughout all aspects of the concession department operations. Ensuring continued financial and operational success through event specific revenue/cost analysis, effective controls, staff training and development. The Senior Director of Concessions will develop and implement efficient and effective operational procedures, guidelines and performance standards, meet all laws and regulations for food and beverage service and provide a safe and healthy environment for guests and employees
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsibility over all aspects of the concessions operations and business unit function.
- Leadership: Identify, train, and develop strong food and beverage support team of Managers and Assistants.
- Operations: Develop sound operational plans for staffing, ordering, distribution, production, customer service, reconciliation and inventory management ensuring effective event operations.
- Financial responsibilities; Improve financial results through increased event revenue, effective cost reduction and cost controls from purchasing through production, yield reports, inventory controls, training, and standardized event operation plans.
- Develop and implement an effective training program for entire support team and event day staff on customer service, food safety and sanitation, operational standards and expectations.
- Develop effective costs and inventory control measures for purchasing, receiving, distribution, and production.
- Ensure the highest food quality and sanitation standards at all times.
- Special projects and assignments as business warrants.
- Assistant Director of Concessions
- Concessions Manager
- Commissary Manager
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years’ experience in sports facility Food and Beverage operations in a senior management position at Department Director level or above.
- Demonstrable experience and history of leading and managing a large, diverse workforce.
- Experienced in client relations, cross-departmental organization, communication and collaboration.
- Proficient in business accounting procedures to include forecasting, budgeting, cost accounting, revenue and margin analysis.
- Possess strong organizational skills for managing and directing a multi-faceted business unit.
- Schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays as determined by the facility eventschedule
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in hospitality/business management
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as determined by the facility eventschedule
- Ability to manage a large diverse workforce and build strong teams
- A dynamic, complex fast-paced environment requires that each individual truly seek to learn and understand from others. Appreciate and value different perspectives to expand your view and approach.