An immediate opportunity exists for a proven restaurant professional with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. Patina Restaurant Group (PRG) is searching for an energetic, personable, and process-driven person to serve as Senior Director of Catering Sales, a West Coast or East Coast opportunity. Responsible for development of Catering departments including sales, systems, and staff to achieve maximum revenue potentials and assure the highest in customer satisfaction. Creation of annual sales plan, primary direction of on-going and inclusive sales efforts.
The West Coast opportunity includes the management of departments between all of the LA and Anaheim units.
The East Coast opportunity includes the management of departments between all of the NY, Buffalo, NJ, and Orlando units.
The representative will additionally develop and execute strategic sales and marketing plans while maximizing food and beverage/event related revenues for their restaurants.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan and vision for the sales departments; especially large event centers throughout LA and Anaheim areas / all of the NY, Buffalo, NJ, and Orlando units.
- Establish and maintain proper control systems to ensure that budgeted costs are met and budgeted profit center income is achieved.
- Develop accurate and aggressive long and short-range financial objectives for units consistent with objectives; maximizes sales potential through aggressive marketing and public relations campaign.
- Provide leadership and direction in the development, execution and measurement of catering sales standards consistent with the company's core service standards and brand attributes.
- Facilitate client relationships through communication and follow-up to maximize each individual clients revenue potential in catering.
- Direct research, development, evaluation and implementation of new products, services, and processes to ensure the company's competitive position in anticipation of changing customer needs within the dynamic hospitality environment.
- Build company awareness through attendance at trade shows and or other industry functions. Creates networks in the booking community for large events, travel and tourism etc.
- Collaborates with key business partners to ensure excellent guest service while maximizing profitability.
- Monitor the development of staff, training and labor pool needs.
- Manage a staff of Catering Sales Managers to ensure consistent delivery of our product and service within the standards of budget, policies, and procedures.
- Set and track specific goals for all catering sales managers, while ensuring all employees are performing and excelling in their positions and duties on all properties in LA and Anaheim / all of the NY, Buffalo, NJ, and Orlando units
- Lead decisions appropriate to all internal operational procedures, budget and planning areas, inventory management, maintenance projects, and personnel. Review, make recommendations on prices and budgetary allotments regarding food, beverage costs.
- Ensure utmost customer service and satisfaction at all times and ensure our venues provide exquisite banquet and catering experiences.
- Adhere to formal guidelines which provide an operational framework for each unit, such as OSHA regulations, work methods and procedures manuals, and federal and state guidelines on personnel administration and ensure all employees understand and maintain the necessary requirements.
- Direct, promote, and develop existing programs to enhance the catering programs and execution that ensure the highest possible quality of food service.
- A minimum of 5 years catering sales management experience in a full service, high volume restaurant, hotel, or other food and beverage multi unit with a similar capacity and clientele.
- Degree in Event Management, Hospitality, Business, Marketing, Event Planning or applicable specializations required.
- Ability to travel between all units in LA and Anaheim / all of the NY, Buffalo, NJ, and Orlando units and work flexible hours
- Advanced financial acumen and business development skills required
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs, appropriate point of sale (POS) systems, and any other required operating machines (i.e. online or digital reservation systems).
- Must have a keen understanding and knowledge about the restaurant industry and an exceptional aptitude of restaurant operations.
- Experience balanced in strategic planning and execution - a keen ability to operate at a high level with the energy to "roll up the sleeves" and ensure that operation plans are successfully implemented and that expectations are met.
- Incredible communication skills and impeccable work habits and organizational skills to conducts detailed follow-through with clients and catering staff.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.
Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry! Boasting approximately 80 restaurants and hospitality venues in performing arts centers, Patina Restaurant Group offers outstanding career opportunities for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service they stand for.
Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance. PRG operates exciting restaurants in world famous locations: from Lincoln Ristorante at Lincoln Center to the Sea Grill at Rockefeller Center; timeless spaces like the Michelin-starred Patina at Walt Disney Concert Hall, or fresh new collaborations like Morimoto Asia - our restaurants offer the finest in artisanal culinary inspirations.
Patina Restaurant Group is a proud subsidiary of Delaware North. And at Delaware North - whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants - there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you! We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world, and when put together with Patina Restaurant Group's exceptional cuisine, landmark locations, and genuine hospitality – the sky is the limit.