Who We Are:
Omaze is an online fundraising platform that's reinventing charitable giving by making it fun and easy for anyone to give. From once-in-a-lifetime experiences with the world's most influential people to original t-shirts designed and made with love, everything at Omaze connects influencers, nonprofits and donors in support of incredible causes.
Leveraging storytelling, social media marketing, celebrity influence, data science and exclusive merchandise, we help charities raise more funds and awareness so they can create greater impact than they ever have before.
Our campaigns have benefited over 200 nonprofits through experiences like winning a walk-on role in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and going wine tasting with Jennifer Lawrence, as well as exclusive t-shirts like Samantha Bee's "Nasty Woman" and Shailene Woodley's "I Stand with Standing Rock." Our incredible community has raised millions for causes around the world through $10 donations, and our campaigns have been featured on The Today Show, Vanity Fair, CNN, Good Morning America, Jimmy Kimmel and many others.
Who We're Seeking:
A dynamic Senior Director of Business Development who’s excited to leverage his or her creative strategy and relationships in the Sci-Fi space for tangible social impact.
- Target and secure new partnerships with the world's top entertainers and influencers in Sci-Fi to raise significant funds for our non-profit partners
- Cultivate and manage a portfolio of partners and drive consistent retention
- Liaise between external stakeholders and internal teams, in pursuit of win-win solutions for all parties
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have 10+ years of experience in Sci-Fi entertainment and a proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of strategic relationships
- KPIs motivate you, and you’re always striving to smash your personal records
- You are persuasive, tactful and an excellent communicator
- You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You take your work seriously but not yourself