Senior Director of ABS Fleet Administration
AEZ operates nationwide, with 75 locations in 44 domestic markets, including 23 of the 25 major U.S. airports, and globally through its partnership with Europcar. AEZ operates two distinct brands: Advantage Rent A Car and EZ Rent A Car. The Company is owned by Toronto-based private equity firm Catalyst Capital.
We have built a strong leadership team of both industry and functional experts, designed new healthcare and incentive plans, and invested in organizational performance review processes.
Customer experience initiatives are a continuous focus. We re-engineered our revenue management process and ancillary sales pricing strategy to ensure a competitive place in the market. Our customer service and reservation process were transitioned to a word class call center, and we launched a company-wide customer service and feedback program geared at never disappointing a customer.
At AEZ, we have three simple goals, with many ways in which to deliver them.
- We should never disappoint a customer. We greet and treat every customer as we expect our friends and family to be treated
- We should never disappoint an associate. We show each other the respect and regard we expect for ourselves.
- We should always protect our assets. We maintain our vehicles and our spaces like our own.
Manage and direct all operations and servicing functions with regard to a $550M Asset Back Securitization (ABS) facility for Advantage/EZ Rent A Car. Supervise a support staff to run the report that will include the tasks of balancing the portfolio to maximize interest savings on debt financing, produce daily, weekly, monthly statements, maintain debt covenant compliance and detailed record keeping of all financed vehicles and related paperwork/titles. This position will communicate directly with financial institutions as well as Catalyst Capital.
- Manage a $550M ABS warehouse facility for the purchase of vehicles for Advantage/EZ Rent A Car
- Maximize interest savings on debt financing
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly statements and reports for loan balances, compliance and payoff requests to both banking institutions, Advantage Opco and Catalyst Capital
- Detailed record keeping of all financed vehicles and related paperwork/titles
- Work with Fleet Department and Remarketing Department for fleet planning and disposal procedures and processes
- Other duties as needed
Professional Experience Required:
- Ten years of Managerial Accounting experience – Full financial ownership
- Five years of Supervisory experience
- Banking / Treasury experience or exposure (ideally)
- Advanced level PC and Excel skills
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Demonstration of process improvement and initiative
- Ability to multitask and handle a large volume of reporting requests
Decision Making Authority:
- Decision making will involve the service of funds and transfers from Specialty Purpose Vehicle to Advantage Opco to maximize credit lines with the lowest interest rates.
- Will be responsible for the creation of a brand new division/department including the hiring and training of staff
- Must be knowledgeable of the debt covenants under each lending facility and the compliance thereof
- Will work closely with Catalyst on the debt financing and will seek approval from Catalyst and Senior Management
- Accounting Degree from an accredited college – CPApreferred
- Minimum of 10 years work related experience
- Must be at least 21 years old and be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screens.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Our benefits package goes the distance-with 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacations, Life & Disability Insurance and more. Immediate family members are also eligible. When you join our family, we’ll help you take care of yours.
Additional Benefits: Through Insperity, our benefits and payroll provider, we offer employee discounts on products and services and wellness-related programs to ensure that we are our healthy selves. Most of the services offered are free of charge and open to all employees and their family members. Some of the programs and services we provide include:
- Perks at Work – offering employee discounts on entertainment, travel and products/service and reward points on purchases!
- Employee Assistance Programs, including phone and face-to-face counseling on illness, marriage and family concerns, stress management, and more!
- Online health and wellness tools including, online assessment and screeners, self-help programs & health calculators
- Trusted, on-line health information available 24/7