As every CMO knows, employing technology, data and analytics to business challenges is the cost of entry, not a nice to have. Unlocking the value of consumer data can deliver growth, revenue and ROI, and create differentiation to stay on top. Real-time action is instrumental in driving results within a highly fragmented marketplace.
Annalect is the data and analytics division of Omnicom that provides a variety of services to our clients and media agency partners. As a company, we serve as the foundational data and technology layer in which analytics and insights can be accessed through a single lens. Our main goal is to advance our clients’ advertising and marketing strategies through the use of smart data and technology application that unlock insights and drive business results. Annalect’s unique approach to data and technology – one that relies on transparency, neutrality, and interoperability – allows us to deliver purpose-built and scalable solutions that make data actionable. We have teams of analysts, data and marketing scientists, consultants, and technical experts to help us meet the business goals of our clients.
Join our dynamic and diverse team at Annalect – data solutions for marketers, by marketers.
The Senior Director will be a key leader for our New Business Development efforts, with additional responsibilities overseeing Product Marketing & Design for Omni and Annalect’s capabilities more broadly.
The Senior Director will own the execution of our New Business efforts, consultatively engaging with key partners within Annalect and senior leaders across Omnicom to understand business context and areas for opportunity for a given client or prospect to then design and deliver a suite of Annalect services that will best drive outcomes for the client and help Annalect and Omnicom continue to win new business.
This individual will be expected to understand the breadth of Annalect’s capabilities as well as their application to our current and prospective clients’ books of business. As such, this role will also be expected to provide leadership and direction around all marketing materials, experiences, and branding to both Annalect and Omni, to be used to best communicate the differentiating value of Annalect and Omni to internal and external customers alike.
Business Development - Owning and authoring Annalect New Business Development
- Partnering with OMG and OMC Business Development teams to identify and prioritize new business development efforts
- Developing an understanding of specific client goals and vetting new business opportunities with Executive Leadership and appropriate Annalect SMEs to identify owners, participants and other required roles and responsibilities – and subsequently orchestrating these resources through pitch completion
- Authoring and completing of all RFI and RFP written materials, including proposed Scopes of Work
- Functioning as a new business point person for all pitches
- Maintaining and curating all new business modular materials required to respond to above RFIs and RFP, partnering with brand and product marketing.
Branding & Product Marketing - Marketing at the Brand (Annalect) Level & Product (Omni) Level
- Partnering with OMG brand marketing efforts, including overseeing
- Brand look and feel, graphic representation and voice
- Brand level event marketing and associated public relations
- Development AND management/curation of any brand and Omni-specific collateral materials, L&D focused materials, and New Business RFI and RFP oriented materials
- Collaborating with responsible parties on Omni look and feel, iconography and branding, graphic representation in published and other collateral materials
Design - Authoring the graphic look and feel of Annalect and Omni
- Partner with Design to establish a look, feel and voice for Annalect services and the Omni platform
- Establishing graphic standards and graphic guidelines for all Annalect and Omni published materials
- Own the creative look, feel and voice of the Annalect and Omni brands and communication vehicles
- Responsible for the look and feel of the Annalect web site, blogs, published materials, presentation templates, event marketing materials, public relations-based materials and/or any other materials that depict Annalect and/or Omni
- Responsible for creative ideation around the evolution of the Annalect and Omni voice and brand internally with Annalect and OMG/OMC and externally to the interested public
- Demonstrated success working across organizations and designing solutions in an agency and consultancy setting, in support of new business development
- Technical background, with experience articulating and representing highly technical media and advertising capabilities to a range of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical in nature – this includes:
- Predictive modelling and campaign test design
- Digital media planning and buying, both programmatic and direct
- Digital media AdTech and MarTech platforms in paid media, such as DMPs and DSPs
- Strong consultative approach in engaging with partners and prospective clients, with an ability to go to significant depth with clients and agency teams to design a service offering fit for purpose for their goals
- Highly organized, with ability to develop well-structured marketing strategy plans and to guide and lead on New Business Development
- Experienced People Leader, with track record of managing multiple functions and is an experience people lead
Education and Experience
- 10+ years’ experience managing Marketing, New Business Development, and Product Marketing teams, with demonstrated success building strategy and execution, across technical services such as those described above
- Experience in Digital Advertising Technology, Advanced Analytics, and applications to clients and businesses
Perks of working at Annalect
- Culture! We have an incredibly fun, collaborative and friendly environment, and often host social and learning activities such as game night, speaker series, and so much more! Halloween (or Hallow-ect as we know it) is a special day on our calendar since it is our Founding Day – we go all out with decorations, costumes, and prizes!
- Generous vacation policy. Paid time off (PTO) includes vacation days, personal days, and a Summer Friday program.
- Extended time off around the holiday season. Our office is closed between Xmas and New Year to encourage our hardworking employees time to rest, recharge and celebrate the season with family and friends.
- As part of Omnicom, we have the backing and resources of a global billion-dollar company, but also have the flexibility and pace of a “startup” - we move fast, break things, and innovate.