Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Senior Director, Marketing Transformation
We're looking for a senior business leader to join the team driving Transformation and Planning for the Marketing, Publishing and Analytics (MPA) organization. This new position reports to the Managing Director of MPA and, along with a small team, will drive strategic planning and key transformation initiatives that will accelerate change across the global organization. The idea candidate operates with an entrepreneurial mindset and thrives driving change.
- Work with Senior Leaders to lead the MPA strategic planning process, as well as key transformation initiatives that accelerate growth. Refine and run the annual / quarterly strategic planning process.
- Lead cross-functional special project teams to identify and evaluate critical strategic priorities and catalyze action against these priorities.
- Facilitate the creation and aggregation of strategy presentations for key leadership meetings.
- Track emerging go-to-market trends and be a heavy consumer of news and insights related to gaming, technology and commerce.
- Work as a day-to-day partner of the Managing Director for MPA and build new function and team that accelerates growth. Support team members with a focus on professional development.
- Forge strong internal partnerships with leaders across MPA as well as corporate strategy.
Skills / Requirements Include
- Bachelor's Degree and MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10-12 years' total experience (4+ years' experience post MBA) in agencystrategy or management roles and/or business development, corporate strategic planning, management consulting, brand management, communications.
- Keen interest in and passion for marketing, technology and gaming required
- Strategic and analytical thinking, strong project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity, willingness toproactively drive resolution of issues in a timely manner
- Proven ability to manage, and develop top talent
- Strong work ethic, motivation, and drive
- Refined executive communication and presentation abilities
- Analytical ability and business acumen