Shape a rapidly scaling organization.
DraftKings is looking for a self-starter with a strong analytical digital background focused in user acquisition & retention spanning multiple marketing channels to be responsible for establishing processes to ensure that the Channel Marketing Team is running smoothly. This will include goal setting and tracking, evolving the business in strategic directions, creating and enhancing internal systems and processes, and aligning cross-functional efforts among many teams.
What you’ll do as a Compliance Training Manager:
- Manage our business forecasting process to ensure that targets are set that will lead us towards hitting financial targets in partnership with internal teams.
- Create and enhance our system of operations to increase the effectiveness of teams who operate large P&L's.
- Manage our business review process to find opportunities and align on cross-functional efforts.
- Own small team focused across marketing tech operations and creative operations to scale the marketing efforts across products.
- Own mid to long term planning and strategic leadership and influence to help define marketing strategy.
- Surface business opportunities across channels, including but not limited to new channels, tactics and creative to drive business impact.
What skills you will use:
- 15+ years of experience with user acquisition and ad buying experience at scale; must have 2+ years mobile app experience.
- Experience across CRM, mobile, social, search, display and affiliate channels.
- Experienced with conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI including A/B testing alternatives.
- 5+ years management experience with the ability to inspire, prioritize, and mentor.
- Exceptional analytical skills balanced with understanding of creative development.
- Ability to thoroughly monitor, analyze, and manage a team to troubleshoot 3rd party mobile app tracking.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and SQL skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Science, Math, Performance Marketing or related technical degree.