Description: The Senior Director for Laboratory Strategy Implementation is responsible for developing, managing, and driving successful execution of Kaiser Permanente-s Laboratory strategy and programs. This includes establishing a program-wide laboratory leadership infrastructure that is capable of envisioning an enterprise level laboratory strategy encompassing the optimization of laboratory assets: workforce planning and expertise, capacity planning and forecasting, investments, and capital infrastructure including regional reference laboratory capital business cases. Laboratory Technology investment plans include the implementation of the Cerner Large Technology Program. The leader works with the Permanente Medical Group to build alignment, enable clinical guidance in the enterprise laboratory strategy, and partners with other executives in a highly visible role for our Program.
- Develops and establishes the strategic direction and plan for multiple business units within area of accountability.
- Directly shares accountability for the outcomes and performance of PO and regions in identified areas though annual goal setting process.
- Develops, manages, and monitors high quality execution of the business unit(s)'s operating plan.
- Responds to internal and external customer inquiries and successfully resolves issues.
- Identifies and leads strategic initiatives in and across regions for targeted areas of quality and/or health care delivery population management improvement that are aligned with the organization's national quality goals with program-wide impact.
- Minimum five (5) years of management experience.
- Minimum ten (10) years of related experience.
- Master's degreerequired.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Job Number: 605023