He/she is the primary contact for process excellence and compliance. He/she interacts with the business units and the vendor to ensure the performance of internal and vendor contact centers meets business and client expectations.
The accountability of the Senior Director - Knowledge Management Leader is:
- Ensuring contact centers (in-house and outsourced) meet all business and client SLAs associated with quality and customer satisfaction
- Compliance of in-house and vendor agents with all regulations and client/BU requirements through appropriate training and coachin
The main responsibilities of the Senior Director - Knowledge Management Leader are:
- Lead all quality assurance, compliance, and training within the contact centers.
- Work directly with business units, along with the associated relationship managers, to determine quality/compliance requirements for all in-scope clients.
- Coordinate with the vendor management team to oversee vendor quality assurance and ensure SLA compliance
- Inform and supervise vendor training and scripting (along with the VMO team)
- Develop digital assets to improve the contact center experience
- Cultivate a digitally-oriented culture for the QA and Training functions
Interdependencies & coordination of the Senior Director - Knowledge Management Leader are:
- Work with the VMO team to coordinate vendor reporting and licensing.
- Work with ARHS/Affinity relationship managers to gather BU/Client requests for workforce and analytics.
- Coordinate with Technology team to implement contact center's technology agenda, and aid in the budgeting and reporting process.
You bring knowledge and expertise
Competencies, knowledge, and skills:
- Strong understanding of contact center quality assurance and compliance best practices
- Strong vendor relationship management skills (to oversee vendor QA/training)
- Expertise in training
- Ability to advise firm leadership on and implement contact center technology strategy
- Strong understanding of in the interdependencies between digital and its influence on training
- Understanding of end-to-end compliance requirements across in-scope business units
- Experience and skills to incorporate automation in business processes
- Managerial experience with teams larger than 10
- Knowledge of cross-BU processes
- Communications skills