Req ID #: 36924
We are seeking an experienced Senior Director, IT Services.
The Senior Director, IT Services will lead the IT Services team so that it delivers IT infrastructure services efficiently and maintains the IT infrastructure production environment in a controlled and compliant manner. This role is accountable for building and managing the IT Services team (according to CRL IT management practices) so they are capable of delivering IT services efficiently. The IT Services team will be responsible for any change to the IT infrastructure production environment. They will also be responsible for the delivery of standard, repeatable IT Infrastructure services which are advertised and requested via the IT Service Catalog. The Senior Director, IT Services will also be responsible for developing and communicating the goals and 1-3 year strategy for IT service delivery. This strategy must be aligned to the overall strategy for IT and the Charles River business.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Senior Director, IT Services position.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.S.) or equivalent required: computer sciences degreepreferred. MBA or other graduate degree a plus.
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years of IT infrastructureexperiencerequired. Life sciences industry experiencepreferred. Demonstrated experience in a technologically challenging environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: Industry certifications that demonstrate technical knowledge desirable.
- Other: should be characterized as being organized, structured, ensuring that repeatable work is done to a consistently high quality, having an attention to detail, having a strong sense of ownership and most importantly be a great manager of people.