Location: 8760 Clay Road Houston, Texas 77080
We offer a creative and friendly environment with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Under the direction of the SVP for Information Technology, provide the leadership, vision, and direction for the Omni Application Services (OAS) team within the Information Technology team. These applications consist of all in-store Boutique systems, Order Management and CRM applications and databases. In addition, provide operational support for these systems via the management of the IT Help Desk. The successful candidate will be a dynamic leader, excellent communicator, have demonstrable expertise in project management, and above all be customer and team focused. Manage and supervise assigned technical and support staff; work closely with stakeholders from across the Company to define and implement technology enhancements and solutions. Responsible for planning, implementation, and programming of applications systems, including overall design, development, integration, and maintenance;
Examples of Responsiblities :
- Drive forward the Omni-channel strategy with the end goal being a seamless experience for the consumer;
- Implement enterprise application projects, directing requirements definition, development, validation, and ongoing maintenance activities. Planning, developing, supervising and implementing IT projects utilizing the established project management tools and techniques;
- Fiscally responsible for Omni Application Services actual-to-budget expenditures, adjusting expenditure patterns/trends as needed to comply with budgeted amounts;
- Provides guidance, leadership and mentoring to the OAS team of professionals. Supports and develops the technical expertise needed to meet long-term business needs. Manage staff by reviewing, approving and allocating work and work assignments among staff;
- Leads and coordinates the efforts to define and prioritize system enhancements, patches and updates;
- Develop and lead Process Improvement initiatives where OAS can assist in problem solving or recommend solutions;
- Communicates cross-divisionally and coordinates with user and technical groups regarding applications, developing application solutions, determining system requirements and modifications of systems;
- Plans project materials, labor, timelines and objectives;
- Establishes, monitors, and ensures compliance with system and security standards and applicable regulations;
- Develops procedures, structures, and contracts for support, maintenance, and security of systems;
- Explores innovations and trends in technology;
- Compiles data and performs analysis; provides written and oral reports and proposals to management;
- Maintains accurate and complete system documentation and business records;
- Serve as the primary liaison between third-party vendors and consultants;
- Coordinates and manages outside vendors, contract negotiations, licensing, maintenance contracts and service level agreements;
- Develops and documents application systems back-up and disaster recovery procedures and recourses.
A successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial and transformative leader in Information Technology ideally from a best-in-class multi-brand, multi-channel retailer with Omni-channel capability. Experience from companies that embrace new Technology is ideal.
- A reputation as an innovative IT executive that has lead or been part of a company that significantly raised the standards and capabilities of IT in a complex organization
- Experience leveraging Technology to deliver an Omni-channel experience to the consumer through seamless communication between stores, e-commerce and supply chain.
- Significant experience with leading Retail vendors and applications, such as, Oracle, JDA, SAS, ATG, Epicor, Manhattan, SAP.
- Experience with and knowledge of current protocols and standards related to IT security services.
- Strategic leadership is critical but a hands-on management style is important as well.
- Thought and industry leader identifying and evaluating new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver IT solutions while also managing cost and risk.
- Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical internal clients.
- The organization, leadership, and influencing skills to manage cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to both conceptualize, launch and deliver (on time and budget) multiple IT projects
- Leadership and development of the IT team to include effective hiring and integration of talent.
- An entrepreneurial and creative leader who can embrace the values and culture of francesca’s
francesca's® understands that it is our team members that contribute to our growth and we invite you to help us continue in our success!