Senior Director, IT Business Partner, Corporate Functions
Req ID #: 34301
We are seeking an experienced Senior Director, IT Business Partner for our Corporate Functions.
IT Business Partner (BP) is a strategic partner for the corporate functional areas of HR, Legal, Corporate Communications and Quality Assurance to solve business/technology problems, identify and prioritize projects and drive adoption of technology solutions to achieve the Business Partner’s goals & results. They partner to build out technology solution roadmaps and align the development of these solutions with business priorities. The strategy is developed to support the future of the organization by accounting for changes in our global business, industry, and macro technology environment. Manages the connections between the market, the mission and the means.
The following are the minimum requirements related to the Senior Director, IT Business Partner, Corporate Functions position.
- Education: Bachelors or master’s
- 12-15 years of relevant experience building strong customer relationships.
- Experience managing people preferred.
- Consulting experience preferred.
- Problem Solving Tools/Theory of Constraints (TOC).
- Prioritization Methodology/Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, influence and partner with senior business leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to balance customer responsiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the analysis of complex business needs, and integrate those into compelling and actionable strategic plans.
- Strong ability to operate within a matrixed organization. Matrix management includes business partners as well as multiple IT capability leaders.