Does the idea of being a part of the biggest finance team in Quebec City make you consider a career as a private debt manager specializing in project funding?
As an experienced investment manager, you now have the opportunity to join a high-performance, experienced and multidisciplinary team and help implement an evolving mandate! An AGILE structure allows you to work with greater autonomy and have a real impact on results.
Your future role at iA:
- Manage part of the private debt portfolio
- Develop and maintain contacts with Canadian institutional investors, securities brokers and other capital market stakeholders
- Solicit, analyze and negotiate the funding conditions of new private funding opportunities
- Work with various experts (lawyers, lenders and other stakeholders in transactions)
- Meet and hold discussions with managers from issuing companies and their representatives
- Analyze and monitor documentation related to portfolio investments
- Analyze changes in the financial situation of borrowers
- Help develop and use referral and credit analysis systems
- Monitor compliance with previously negotiated guarantees
- Help develop and implement the private debt team’s strategy
- Be a mentor to some team members
Your peers recognize you as an excellent communicator and for your ability to make decisions and your negotiation skills. You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills. You enjoy working independently as well as part of a team. Do you have these qualities and skills? Contact me to find out more about this opportunity.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Graduate diploma, CFA or accounting designation (preferred)
- Over 15 years’ experience in credit analysis
- Knowledge of the infrastructure industry (preferred)
- Proficiency in English and French, with very good writing skills
- Bilingual (French and English) (strongly preferred)
- Proficiency with the Windows environment